5 Don’ts In Photoshop
Photoshop is a key tool in photography – but like any tool, you need to know how to use it properly. Thus, here are the top 5 things not to do in photoshop:
1. Don’t photoshop out the catchlight found in portraits! It’s there for a reason.
2. Be careful when removing an object in a photo… because you need to be aware that most objects also have shadows! Unless you have a mysterious invisible object, be sure to remove the shadow too.
3. Do not over sharpen an image. It looks almost worse than if it were blurry.
4. Take extra consideration when removing a lens flare from an image. Often a lens flare can add extra depth into the photo.
5. Don’t add effects that only trend for a month. These may include neon glows, painting effect, super saturation. Keep it simple and it will look good forever.